TCS has announced dates for its most awaited National Qualifier Test (NQT) for its TCS off-campus drive for 2019 pass out students. The drive will select the best talents from different campuses across the country and give the opportunity to start their career with TCS. Interested can register for their NQT Off-campus assessment which will happen on 16 June 2019. Post the assessment, the selected candidates will be informed about the interview date and location over email. The personal interview will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial, and HR.
- NQT Registration Started: 25th May 2019
- Registration Closes: 10th June 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 14th June 2019
- Exam Date: 16th June 2019
Test Pattern for TCS NQT – Off-Campus Assessment:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||40 mins|
|Programming Concepts||10||20 mins|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||20 mins|
Qualification: Full-time students of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA passing in the year 2019
Eligible Streams: UG/PG All Engineering Streams.
Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc: MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background), M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
% Criteria: 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
Backlog Criteria: 1 Active Backlog (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
Extended Education: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Things to consider:
- TCS won’t charge any cost from students to register for the assessment or interview
- Applicants who received an offer letter after completing an interview many need to finish a course assigned by them. Based on the completion and score obtained on the course, they will be issued the joining letter.
- There will be no interview conducted on the date of assessment. The interview details will be shared to the students who clear the assessment over email.
To know more such opportunities and career tips for students, join our WhatsApp Group