Amazon Alexa has started a new campus ambassador program for college students in India called Alexa Student Influencers (ASI). The aim of this campus connect program is to form a network of like-minded students across the country. Students who are passionate about learning new skills on AI and Voice Technologies can apply for the program. The selected Alexa Student Influencers will act as the conduit between their respective campus and Alexa Team. They also should be passionate about sharing their knowledge with their colleagues.
Benefits for selected Alexa Student Influencers:
- They will be getting exclusive training programs from and access to Alexa Skill Technologists
- Exclusive goodies for the ASIs in the form of Alexa Devices, T-shirts and AWS Credits
- Access to earlier preview to Beta Features and Products under Non-Disclosure Agreement
- On completion of the term, they will be provided a letter of appreciation from the Amazon Team.
- Selected Alexa Student Influencers will be eligible for an internship opportunity at Amazon based on their technical expertise.
- Opportunities for speaking in external events and workshop by Amazon
- This will be a path to be part of the Alexa Champions Program
Responsibilities and duties of Alexa Student Influencers:
- Selected students have to build custom and high-quality skills for Amazon Alexa.
- Evangelize and mentor fellow students on Alexa Skill-building
- They have to act as Alexa technical architect and answer the queries of their colleges on skill building.
- Organize and speak student meetups, hackathons, and workshop on Alexa Skills.
- Engage with faculties and student groups and share views about Alexa and Voice tech.
- Be the single point of contact on campus for queries related to Amazon Alexa and Skill building.
Interested students can apply directly on the program’s official page. Students have to provide their mail id in their college domain and ID of two skills they already published to Alexa.